Sunday 1 July 2012

Ciate Bon Bon





I finally got to test out one of my freebie nail polishes from a mag I brough a few weeks back! I'd been edging to test it out but with the sale on at work I've literally been non stop and will be for the next couple of weeks! But anyway this beauty came free with Marie Claire mag, it's Ciate and I can;t even begin to express how much I've always wanted to try out one of these polishes. The pot always looks so cute and pretty too. This one is called Bon Bon and is a pretty nude colour, and nude varnishes seem to be everywhere atm. It's a real pretty pretty (girly) colour and I really like it! I wasn't so keen on the brush application as I saw it left a few marks when applying but apart from that it was really great. I layered up 2 coats with a base and top coat to get this finish. And a couple of days later it got completely trashed and chipped at work, hooray! Ha ha, next I will be trying my other freebie varnish from a different mag, stay tuned xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so mad at myself for not getting the magazine, that nail polish is beaut!
    http://warahbarm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig