Tuesday 27 August 2013

Current LUSH wish list


I seem to go through phases with LUSH, there's always the cult products that I lust over such as the lip scrubs and bath bombs but then there's the more luxe products which I never really pay too much attention too but probably should. I've always seen rave reviews about so many of their products that I'm yet to try hence why this wish list came about.

The main product I really would like to get my hands on is the Mask of Magnaminty, it's a face mask aimed to help fight spots and clear skin which always appeals to me. I've got the Lush 'Grease Lightening' which I am rather fond of and currently don't have a face mask in my skin care routine (say whaaaaat?!) so feel I need to purchase a new one. For some reason due to not have a current face mask I'm feeling the need to purchase another, this one is also aimed for the same skin type as the first one I've mentioned.

I don't know if I should mention this due to slight embarrassment but I do have a current Lush lip scrub that is way over the date that they stick onto the products for you telling you when they're made and a kinda best before date if you will. So considering mines way over I feel it's about time I purchased a new one and picked the cult one that everybody raves about. Yes it's the bright pink bubblegum one of course. Another cult next is the famous bath bomb, this particular one is the Dragon's Egg which just looks awesome when put into the bath so desperately want to try this in one of my very relaxing chilled evenings in the bath.

Finally a massage bar, something I've never really heard much about but have always wanted to try as I suffer from back and feet pain. This one seemed to be a chilled one that can be used for a number of different things so thought this one may be a good starter for me.

Basically I cannot wait for payday and time to enjoy these products, I find Lush a brand that's really chilled and lovely to use and also one that I never use too often. I'd love to know if you've tried any of these products and your thoughts on them :-)
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I really want to try the massage bar! I love lush products so much :) x

    perfect-chemistry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to try a massage bar for so long! Definitely need to take the plunge :) x

      Delete
  2. I need to try some more things from LUSH :) I currently have my eye on big shampoo and happy blooming.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! Oo I'll have to take a look at those products you're after x

      Delete
  3. i really want to give the lush bubble gum lip scrub a go, looks great! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my most wanted products to try, so many people rave about it! x

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love Lush and you've got a few of my favourites here! Lush need to do sales more often, as I have such a long wish list but it all adds up and ends up so pricey! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you! We should definitely make this happen, he he x

      Delete
  5. i love the mask of magnaminty, its soo effective, my skin loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is something I really want to get my hands on fast! Hoping my skin loves it too x

      Delete
  6. Need to try the lip scrub too - it just looks amazing! Your header is so gorgeous by the way - so darn cute!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, love the colour :) Aw thank you so much x

      Delete
  7. The bubblegum lip scrub looks nice! I really want to try it now.
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bubblegum scrub looks good - purely because it sounds tasty! haha!
    love your blog hum followed!!
    be great if you could check out mine?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig