Monday 6 May 2013

Review: Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum


You know me, here I am again with another skin care product to help with those pesky blemishes that we all suffer from (unless you're super duper lucky). If you didn't know already then I am always keeping my eye out for new skin care products that help keep my skin calm and as spot free as possible. The search seems never ending and although I've found some lovely products I still don't believe that I have found THE product that solves all my problems. So hence why my search continues...

Recently in all the magazines scattered across the staff room table I had seen endless adverts for this particular product. I had searched the internet, my local Boots and Superdrug stores but nothing. Until one day when I had pretty much forgotten about it, I went to my sisters local Superdrug and found it! And it was also on offer, yes it's the Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum. I believe the original price for this is around £7, when I picked it up it was around £4 so a bargain.

I've been using this religiously now ever since I purchased it around 3 weeks ago now and have absolutely been loving it. It claims to 'help reduce spot size and restore healthy skin texture while visibly reducing redness' and it works whilst you sleep. So I've been keeping this on my bedside table and been applying it just before I doze off. It also says for best results apply in small light upward motions so that's what I've been doing and I can say that I have noticed a difference in my skin.

The consistency of this product isn't thick, but can take a few moments so settle into the skin so there's no applying and then losing your head in the pillow straight away but it doesn't take too long. There is a pump which is always a winner so there's no over doing the amount you need for your face. It feels moisturising on the skin and unlike most other blemish products it doesn't make your skin feel tight. The first night I used this I remember getting up the next morning and heading straight for the mirror to see the results and I was pleasantly surprised! The spots I had had reduced in size and the redness had nearly completely disappeared. As much as a spot is just a pain in the back side to begin with I find the redness the hardest part to then cover up and venture out of my bedroom (unless you have a mahusive zit that's just not workable) so the fact that this really helped with redness I was pretty much instantly in love.

I've been using this for around 3 weeks now every night and I can say that I still love it. I also find that some blemish products start off working amazingly and then after many uses it drops and they just seem to not work anymore. But this product doesn't have that and, although this product doesn't stop spots from appearing, when they decide to pop up I know that night at least the redness of the spot will go down.

I definitely recommend this product and all others within the Freederm range as they are aimed at blemish prone skin and have some other amazing products! And I believe I will definitely be repurchasing this product in the future :)

Have you tried anything from Freederm? What were your thoughts?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

    potato on face overnight
    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-freederm-overnight-clearing-serum.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig