Monday 22 July 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


I've been a naughty beauty blogger... Hit the back of my wrist now. I actually used this product once before photographing it! I know I know but I have my reasons. You do not know how long I've wanted to invest in a Real Techniques brush and you don't know how long I've had to put up with my old foundation brush which just didn't do anything for my foundation or my skin. I cannot express how excited I was when I finally took the plunge and got this in Boots a couple of weeks back.

I've never really been one to buy brushes (and this is still only my first proper purchased one!) but I can say that I think this brush has single handily changed that and I know want the whole Real Techniques collection. So when I purchased this for the price of £9.99 I thought it was pretty steep but I also knew what all you other beauty bloggers have said about this brush. I asked many of you on a bbloggers chat which brush should be my first and this one was the clear winner. So it was purchased and I just wanted it to be the next morning so that I could use it already!

I've been using this now for nearly a couple of weeks and oh my! It's just amazing, it really makes my foundation look flawless but really buffing it into the skin. It has dense bristles which work my liquid foundation into my skin really well. I can't believe I've been putting up with my naff brush for so long when this was just sitting on a shelf at my local Boots. It feels super soft on the face and just glides my foundation onto my skin whilst being easy to hold with a thick sturdy handle.

I have been using this brush with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation and have been loving the look it's been leaving. It sinks the foundation into my skin flawlessly still giving me that lovely dewy finish. It also leaves me with a great coverage and unlike with my old brush I don't have to then go back over my face with my fingers to blend sharp lines as the brush does this for you. I just find this brush makes applying my foundation super quick and easy which I absolutely love. After using this I definitely want more of the Real Techniques brushes so I think I'm now hooked.. woops! (but so worth it!)

Have you tried this brush? I'd love to know your thoughts and also which brush I should buy next to get my collection going! What's your favourite Real Techniques brush? xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this brush for foundation - it's amazing!! I just love Real Techniques!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brush is the best thing ever!


    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig