Sunday 28 August 2016

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser



I'll admit it, I am lazy when it comes to moisturising my body. With it being Summer however, I have been fake tanning a lot more and yes fake tan is still needed in Summer in the UK! So, since fake tanning more I've found the need to moisturise my body more in between applications. 

The moisturiser I've been reaching too is this one from Vaseline. I actually brought this a while back, when it first came out however, have only just recently began using it. This is such an easy moisturiser to use, I can't believe I haven't used it earlier than recently. One of the annoying things about moisturising, for me, is the sticky feeling you get left on your hands. I know that's not the biggest deal but you do not get that at all with this product. 

My only tip is to either stand on a towel or carpet, as the floor can get pretty slippery if not when doing your legs especially. It only takes a couple of minutes to sink into the skin and you're ready to go! This product is definitely a new staple for me due to it being so easy to use. Another great thing is that even when spraying those 'awkward' places, you can hold it upside down and it still sprays! 

Definitely check out this product if you're after a new body moisturiser that's different, yet super simple and does the job. Within this range there are different 'scents', the one I have is cocoa which smells lovely. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i have this is the aloe scent and i apsoultley love it so easy and quick to use and its too heavy and thick!


    http://www.oliviamulhearn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig