Saturday 23 May 2020

Tropic Lip Fudge



I’m always a sucker for a new lip balm and finding the most moisturising and nourishing one I possibly can. If you’re an original follower of my blog, then you may well remember this. Over the years I have tried and tested many, and there are a few old reviews of some I’ve previously tried and loved. However, the search has never subsided and I’ve continued to look for the right one. 

This particular one basically fell into my path as it was a present from someone I knew at work. It’s branded as a ‘lip plumping’ balm which initially put me off and to be totally honest with you, it sat in my drawer for probably a good month. I finally decided to get it out and give it a whirl and boy am I glad I did! It’s super moisturising and seems to have very small exfoliating beads in to help keep your lips super soft. It’s a lovely scent a mix between a bit fruity but also a slight hint of minty fresh (it sounds a bazaar combo which I’m definitely not describing well, but trust me it works). I mainly use this product before going to bed, as that’s when I find my lips getting particularly dry, and it keeps them nourished all the way until morning. Then if my lips feel particularly dry during the day, I’ll reach for this lip balm too. It’s simply just the perfect all rounder and I would definitely recommend this to anyone on the same search as I am! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sharing. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig