Tuesday 21 April 2020

Babyliss Smooth Dry Airstyler


I brought this product on a bit of a whim a couple of months back as I saw it on offer in the supermarket. I had always wanted to give one a go but always thought they wouldn’t really work on my super thick hair. However, I was intrigued and used some of my built up Nectar points to buy it. I’ve been using this instead of my normal hair dryer ever since and have not looked back! I never used my hair dryer that often, usually more in the winter then letting it air dry in the summer months. When using this I try to let it air dry a little more than I would, if I was going to use my normal hair dryer, as this requires a bit more precision. I then tend to split my hair in half down the back and then use one of the clips pictured to further section each half of my hair. This is also when I cover my hair in a heat protector, my current one being from VO5. It’s super simple to use, I just hold the brush with the prongs facing upwards and slowly move it down the lengths of my hair. If anything, I would say it takes a little longer to dry my hair using this but the results are so much better. My hair is practically straight afterwards and I would normally tend to loosely tie it in a low ponytail overnight. It may need little touch ups in the morning if I want to wear my hair down but it’s perfectly fine to leave if I want to style it into a low pony or bun. Overall I’m super impressed with this hair tool and would highly recommend it! Like I said it takes slightly longer but in the long run, it saves time as you don’t always need to then use your hair straighteners afterwards. This tool is also super affordable so if you’re looking into getting something like this, then definitely take a look at this one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig