Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spotty nails


One of the latest fashion trends is patterned nails and of course I absolutely LOVE this trend! So I decided to try, for the very first time, spotty nails on myself. I must admit it was rather tricky to get the spots nicely shaped and on some I did fail, but on the other hand I'm really pleased with how they turned out and think they look really chic! I used Rimmel Lycra pro in baby blue and then used the white from my french manicure L&B set for the spots and to top it off I used Rimmel base and top coat before and after :-) I've seen in all the recent magazines about Myleene Klass nail wraps and I'm really eager to get my hands on a pack of these and try them out!! Apparently they're really easy and one of the main things... NO DRYING TIME GIRLS! (even better)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig