Friday 24 February 2012

Birthday post 23.02.12










23.02.12, yesterday was my 19th birthday (and also my mums birthday too!) and boy was I in for a lovely day full or surprises! I felt like a little kid again as I woke up twice during the night not being able to sleep. Finally at about 8:30 I got out of bed and ventured downstairs. Saying 'Happy Birthday' to my mum and having it said back, I'll never know what it's like to not share my birthday with my mum but I do love it! So the juicy bits.. I FINALLY got my hands on my MICHAEL KORS watch and I absolutely love it!! My boyfriend's been telling me that I'm going to get muscles form on my left arm as it's heavy, haha! And on the topic of my boyfriend he brought me a beautiful Shamballa bracelet (and TOWIE series 3, my favourite) and putting my new watch and shamballa on the same wrist really defines the word BLING. I got some lovely other presents which I have taken pictures of such as; decorations for my room, soap and glory make up, flower brooch, tweezers in the shape of a woman, posh nail file, Emeli Sande CD (get your hands on it), chocolate, floral snood and money. I couldn't have asked for anything more and during the day, including going shopping and going to Prezzo's for lunch with my mum and sister, I really did have the perfect day and have to thank everyone who made it so special xxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig