Saturday 9 February 2013

Birthday Wishlist


6. New Look Off Shoulder Crop Top
7. Missguided Roller Hat
8. Daisy Pattern Oversized Jumper
9. Samsung Digital Camera
10. New Look High Neck Crop Top
11. White Converse
12. Rimmel London Cocktail Colour

With my birthday lingering (it's 2 weeks today!) I can't help but have a wish list, can I? I also have realised when I was putting this picture together that there was rather a lot here, but a girl can also dream right? With those questions out of the way I really am loving and dieing for all of these bits and bobs! I can see Spring/Summer coming over the hill and it makes me all giddy thinking about all the new clothes and colours that are on the horizon :) Anyway I'll carry on counting down the days and I hope you enjoy having a nosey! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah the cocktail colour polishes look gorgeous, but I can't see them on the site :( great wishlist :) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig