Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rimmel Cocktail Colour - Shirley Temple 120




I could just literally sit and stare at this gorgeous colour! I first saw them on FleurDeForce's blog, I think just before they were released and I knew straight away I just had to get my hands on one. So I popped into my local Superdrug a few days later and found them! Only a few left though. After standing and not being able to decide between the colours and telling myself I was only allowed to buy one I finally opted for the shade 120 Shirley Temple.

It's a gorgeous orange colour with gold flecks of glitter and after only 2 coats you can see the intensity of the colour which I think is amazing. The application was so easy! I love Rimmel nail varnishes as I love the size of the brush, it pretty much fits to my nails and with a couple of sweeps, 1 coat is finished in record timing! The bottle says 'Cocktail colour in a flash' and it 100% does that. I literally don't think I can fault this nail varnish in anyway, it really is brilliant. I believe it was only £3.99 as well which is such an affordable price for such a good quality nail polish. I'm definitely going back to Superdrug and buying the other 2 colours in this range. They are a vibrant pink and purple.

One more thing.. I wore this to work the day after I painted them and I had NO chips what so ever.. To me that is the most amazing thing, to find a gorgeous nail varnish that doesn't chip the first day I go back to work! I was amazed and also got loads of comments on the colour of these too :-)If you're humming about this product, then I say stop! Go and purchase, you will not be disappointed!

If you haven't tried these polishes already then I definitely recommend that you do! :) If you have already tried them then I'd love you to link your reviews below!
xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I wouldn't normally go for a bright orange but this colour is lovely due to the glitter in it :)


    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig