Sunday 20 October 2013

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil


So today's post is being written in bed with a hangover watching Angus, thongs and perfect snogging, so if I ramble then I'm going to apologise now.  I've been out two nights in a row (I know, rebel) and today I'm paying for it. Anyway you know those products that you want to try for ages and ages but just never seem to get your hands on? Probably mainly because you're forgetful or can't be bothered even though you want it and just want it to appear in your make up bag the next morning. Well this product was one of those for me. It was one I'd wanted for a while but never got my hands on until recently and boy am I glad I did.

I've tried quite a range of Soap & Glory make up products and honestly haven't had a bad thing to say about them and this one does not differ. It's such a versatile and easy product to use. Before using this brow product I was using my HD Brow kit which I loved but sometimes found that my brows looked maybe too dark and basically just not how I wanted them to look. So when I picked this up I was hoping that I would be able to create a more natural brow look.

This product has two ends to it, one is the brow tint (basically a felt tip pen) and the other a precision shape pencil. The one thing I was skeptical about was the fact that it only came in two shades; one blonde and one brown, so I didn't know if the brown one was going to be the right shade for my brows. This shade is called 'Brownie Points'. But with that idea in my head when I tried it for the first time it was perfect so I think it really can work with a range of different brown coloured eye brows. The packaging is nice, simple and easy to use which is obviously a bonus and I always find that Soap & Glory have the nicest packaging on their products anyway.

Like I've said this product is easy to use, the first time I used it I first applied the tint throughout my brows and then went along with the pencil and made sure they were nice and even and I absolutely loved the look it created. At first I was unsure about which way round to use either end but found the way I done it easy enough so that's how I've been wearing it since. I also love the fact that on lazier days or working days that I can just use the tint end and be done within a matter of a minute and they simply look fuller but still completely natural. So when you're in a rush getting ready for work you know that your brows will not take you long at all. Obviously you could also just use the pencil end I just personally find it easier to use the tint as it gives more colour more quickly.

The staying power of this product is flawless, I do set them after applying this product with some clear mascara so I would guess that that helps a little bit. But with having oily skin they are not sliding down my face half way through the day, attractive. I guess one slight worry I have in the back of my head about this product is how long the tint end will last. With it being pretty much like a felt tip pen you know after a while it will dry out but hopefully not too soon, with using it everyday I'm definitely getting my use out of it! I believe this product was around the £10 mark which could be seen as rather expensive but I would 100% recommend this product to absolutely anybody, I honestly do not have a bad word to say about it. It is definitely my new all time favourite brow product.

Overall I think you'll agree that I love this product, because I haven't said that enough hey! I'd love to know if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it :) I definitely need to broaden my Soap & Glory cosmetic horizon so would also love to hear your recommended products too!? xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey I hope you've recovered from your hangover! hehe. The only Soap and Glory cosmetic I've tried is their Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss which has great staying power... I forgot that they do a range of cosmetics. I used to use MUA's brow kit to fill in my brows but since that's gone missing I 'm stuck with a cheap brown eye pencil. I'll definitely consider investing in this product in the future. Thanks for the review :)

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think it's worth it and a lot quicker than using a brow kit! :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig