Saturday 1 March 2014

tumblr


So I've tried to jump on the tumblr bandwagon probably twice before and have just never got the hang of it. This time was third time lucky and I'm hoping that I might actually be getting there. I'm still new to this whole thing and only had it a couple of days but seem to be enjoying it a little more. I mean the amount of cute, amazing, pretty and cool pictures you can find is pretty darn cool in itself. You can clearly tell what someone loves by checking out what they've blogged or reblogged onto their page. I mean who doesn't love Disney Tangled and Frozen, Lauren Conrad and the Hills, Christina Aguilera and Burlesque? Silly question, everyone.

I think this may soon become one of my new addictions but I would love to share my tumblr journey with all you other bloggers who have tumblr. I don't follow many blogs at the moment so if you're reading this and you have a tumblr account then please leave the link below in the comments so I can check yours out! :-)

The link to my page is: http://natalieellis23.tumblr.com/ and I'd love for you to also check mine out and let me know what you think/if I have actually got the hang of it correctly! Ha ha 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can't get the hang of tumblr! I feel like i'm missing out!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig