Sunday 20 April 2014

Rome 2014


What a way to spend Easter by scrolling through this picture heavy post 'ey? I'm kidding (but it is picture heavy). If you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram (both @natalieellis23 FYI) then you probably don't know where I've been for the past 5 days. Well now you know, I've been in Rome! My boyfriend has been studying out there since February and I thought the Easter holidays were a perfect time for me to get out there and visit him. We did all the obvious touristy things, as you can tell by the pictures, including the Pantheon, Trevi fountain, Colosseum, Vatican, bridge of Angels and watching the sun set from a ridiculously high climb of steps (it was awesomely tiring).

I enjoyed my time rather too much, eating too many carbs including pizza, pizza, pizza, pasta and panini's.. all the P's. Oh and throw in some ice cream (not a P) it was delicious, I had ferrero rocher ice cream.. nothing tastes quite like it! So this year already I've been to Paris and Rome and loved them equally. I can't wait to explore the world some more, hopefully in the future, and share with you guys.

Enjoy the pictures and enjoy a very chocolatey Easter weekend!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved all the pictures! It's an amazing city, isn't it? Went there a couple of years back and absolutely fell in love with it and its history :) x

    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I've been dreaming about visiting Rome for the longest time, it's a great city.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig