Monday 26 May 2014

Lee Stafford breaking hair leave in treatment


Here I am again neglecting my uni work.. My excuse.. It's bank holiday (it works somehow). And with my lovely work chums giving me the week off work to concentrate on my uni work (I'll get back to it after this post, promise) I thought there's no better time than a sharing a lovely hair care treatment with you.

This Lee Stafford breaking hair treatment is brilliant for those quick hair washes when you can't really be bothered. It's a leave in treatment making it super quick to use so after washing my hair I simply pop a blob in my hand and work it through the ends of towel dried hair and then let it work it's magic. It just leaves the ends of my hair feeling silky rather than straw like which is always a bonus. It doesn't have the nicest smell to it, nothing fancy basically, not that it's a disgusting smell, ha ha! The tube is super easy to be able to squirt just the right amount out, it's quite a runny consistency so sometimes you can squirt a little too much out accidentally! Lee says:

"For that extra bit of TLC, use this deep, deep conditioning leave in treatment with Pro-Repair™ complex of Soy, Amino Acids and some replenishing lipids. This little tube of fabulousness reduces physical damage to your locks, leaving it full of strength whilst smoothing the cuticle. The best thing is that you leave it in your hair so that it really can get to work. I’ve also added a UV filter to protect your hair from UV damage, plus a dash of Jojoba Oil to quench your hair’s thirst. All in all, a perfect concoction for a seriously sleek mane."

Overall this is a lovely hair product so use on those quick hair washes when your in a rush or can't really be bothered. There are definitely more deep treatment hair products which will obviously help care for your hair more but this one definitely does the trick simply. I actually got this quite a while ago on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots, which I actually believe is on at the moment, and I believe this was around £8.

I hope you're having a lovely bank holiday weekend :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Whoops, I definitely know the "avoid uni work to blog" feeling hahahaaa!
    I love little products like this that are simple yet effective! I've never really tried Lee Stafford either so I think this will be on my to buy list!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig