Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pinterest-aholic


I've actually had Pinterest for quite some time now but only relatively recently have I actually go into the whole 'pinning' thing. I still don't think I have understood the whole concept but the largest part I have. Basically this is a Pinterest dedication post cause it's bloody brilliant. It's great for so many different things from fashion ideas to Olaf the snowman in Disney princess outfits and cookie dough balls to Lauren Conrad. It has absolutely everything you need and is actually really inspiring.

I could honestly search Pinterest for hours if I had the time too as there's so many different things to search you can never get bored! It's a great way to get inspired about new style ideas, baking recipes and even helping me with my child care degree. If you haven't tried Pinterest before then I definitely encourage you too :-)

If you would like to follow me my username is: natalieellis23. Leave me yours in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig