Sunday 17 April 2016

Maybelline Brow Satin




I don't think I'm the only one who would say that my eye brows are my nemesis and I hate doing them. I actually have those days when I cannot be bothered so just draw a few random lines where they're looking sparse and walk out the door (in fact I do that quite a lot). It's bad I know but that's how much I hate doing my brows each morning.

I picked up the Maybelline Brow Satin what seems like a while back now but I have only recently started using it. I think I can go as far as saying that this is one of my favourite brow products, alongside Soap & Glory's Brow Archery. At first I was like why are there two ends to this product, fair enough one is a pencil but what on earth do I do with the sponge end? But it all makes sense now. I picked up the shade Dark Brown, I believe it's called that, and it's the perfect shade for me. So since beginning to use this product, I've found my brows not so much of a chore and here's why.

I brush through my brows with a simple eye brow brush and then get straight into using this product. I use the pencil end first and basically draw around the outline of my eye brows, using small strokes of the brush at the start and more defined lines at the end of my brows. I then flip this tool over and use the sponge end and simply fill in the gaps! It's a bit like colouring in, yes it is that easy. Yes the first part, outlining your eye brow, can be tricky to begin with but if I go in to hard then I go back to my eye brow brush and brush my brows through again to lighten the mistake I made, then carry on.

If you're like me and are not a fan of doing your eye brows I would definitely recommend giving this product a go as it has made a difference to my routine. Although I may not do this every day, I don't bother with this when going to work, I don't dread doing them as much at the weekends when I use this product. It's also really affordable and I don't think the shade range is all that bad! Let me know your thoughts on this product if you have already tried it :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig