Sunday 13 November 2016

Everyday Make Up | Autumn




I don't tend to change up my make up that much according to the time of year, however I also thought it was a long time since I shared my current make up routine anyway so I thought it would be a perfect time. The only thing that majorly changes is my base/foundation and mainly the colour, due to living the cold UK.

My all time favourite foundation is Rimmel Wake Me Up, currently I'm still using my 'Summer' shade but it's very nearly out now so a new one will be purchased! If you've never tried this foundation then I recommend you do, it honestly makes me feel good in my skin - even on those bad days! Another staple for me in the colder months, is a bronzer. As mentioned, I need a lighter shade of foundation but I still like to add some colour to my face. This one from Bourjois is matte which is even better for Autumn. I don't like to over do the bronzer, for my every day make up, but I definitely like to put some life back into my place.

My last post was all about my recent purchases from L'Oreal, which you can read all about here. All the products mentioned have made it into my everyday make up routine now and I'm really enjoying all three of them. L'Oreal is definitely one of my favourite high street make up brands.

As I said, not much changes in my make up routine between seasons, but all of these products photographed are really great. They all work really well for me and this every day make up line up is my favourite. Let me know what your favourite everyday products are and whether or not they are featured in my routine.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig