Saturday 26 November 2016

My First Time Tag


It's been a busy week, this past week, so my blog unfortunately has taken a back seat. So I thought I would come back with a bit of a fun blog post, giving you a bit more of an insight into me personally. I love reading/watching these types of posts, simply because they're different to 'normal' content. Without further ado, lets get into the questions...

1. FIRST Youtube video you ever watched?
C'mon this is a tricky one, how am I supposed to remember this? I really don't know, but I'm pretty sure either a make up tutorial or a haul.
2. FIRST person you subscribed to on YouTube?
I want to say Pixiwoo.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? 
Not really, no.
4. FIRST kiss?
Most definitely some dumb middle school lad, ha ha.
5. FIRST alcoholic drink? 
A Smirnoff Ice, probably given to me by my Nan.
6. FIRST car?
A Ford KA *embarrassed face*
7. FIRST job?
A hairdressers in the town I live in. I carried on working their after my high school work experience. 
8. FIRST pet?
A rabbit called Betty.
9. FIRST celebrity crush?
Usher, I had multiple posters on my wall.
10. FIRST real boyfriend?
A guy from high school, we dated for around a year.
11. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My sister regarding Christmas presents.
12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
I think his name was Mr.Gates, he was great.
13. Where was your FIRST sleepover? 
My best friends house.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? 
Other than using the bathroom, I made myself a cup of tea.
15. FIRST concert you ever went to?
S Club 7! 
16. FIRST broken bone? 
I've never broken a bone *touches wood*
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
This is difficult to remember.. I believe it was the Disney film 'The Fox and the Hound'.
18. FIRST sport you were involved in?
Hockey.
19. FIRST tweet?
Is there a way to find this out? I'm not sure but I swear it was something dumb like "is now on Twitter!".
20. FIRST Facebook profile pic?
A pic of me and a friend on one of those Twister rides at a theme park.
21. FIRST piercing?
My ears. I'd really love to have my ears pierced more now though.

And there we have it, all my FIRST times! I hope you enjoy this slightly different blog post from me today and hopefully things will un-busy themselves so I can not put my blog behind me.

This is my first Facebook profile picture I was talking about!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. expanded self-self assurance - A penile crème can play an important position in a person's level of self-self belief, that is an important element of sexual health.http://guidemesupplements.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig