Saturday 5 November 2016

L'Oreal Haul & Reviews


It had been a little while since I had purchased any new make up and I've been trying to 'shop my stash' a little bit more recently. However, I was in need of a new primer and mascara, as both of mine were shortly running out. So I headed to the Boots website and took advantage of the L'Oreal 3 for 2 offer. All of the products I picked up were new to me which got me excited to try them out.

Firstly I picked up, what I believe to be, their new Miss Hippie mega volume mascara. I love L'Oreal mascaras, that I have previously tried, so I had high hopes for this one also. The brush is big, which I personally like, as I feel it grabs more of your lashes in one stroke. I am enjoying using this mascara currently but it's definitely not one of my favourites from L'Oreal.

I then picked up their Infallible mattifying primer, which I had heard many good things about. I have a super oily t zone so anything that claims to mattify that is great, if it works of course. I do really like this primer and it does keep my face matte for a reasonable amount of time. However, after a few hours my t zone does become oily again and I do find the need to blot my face. This is obviously no fault of the primer, and I do really like it, I just maybe would like a primer to keep my skin matte for longer. Saying that, even though my t zone gets oily I find this primer to keep my make up in place.

Finally I picked up the True Match concealer, again as I had heard so many good things and in due course I knew I would need a new concealer. So I thought I would give this one a go. I've tested this on both my blemishes and under my eyes, and I can say that it works great on both areas. I believe I picked up the shade Vanilla, which is brightening for under my eyes and actually a good shade for my face as it's coming up to Winter. It's super blendable and lightweight which I like.

That's it for my little 3 for 2 L'Oreal haul. If I purchased any products which you have tried and tested, then let me know your thoughts on them. And also your favourite other L'Oreal products, as I love L'Oreal as a brand and would love to try different products from them.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig