Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sephora needs me


I always find myself browsing Sephora but have never taken the plunge into actually purchasing from their website. Now the hype has died down after Sephora now ships to the UK, with some exclusions, I now even more than before want to place this order. And with payday plus student loan coming up, who's stopping me? Only myself saying 'can you really justify that amount of money on more new make up?' well yes I probably can.

Sephora have the best 'value sets' as they're called which simply include many sample sizes from a range of different brands at a reduced price. The first one is called Give Me Some Lip including 6 different lip products and shades which just looks amazing. The second one I have my eye on is the Summer Crushes which now has even more money off including a load of mini summer essentials. Although I swear the summer now seems to have come to a sudden hault in the UK, were edging on Autumnal weather yet we're still in August, what's going on?!

Now for the longest time I have SO wanted to try make up from Tarte, yes we can now get it from QVC in the UK but not the entire range. The main thing I have always wanted is the Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation, I've heard too many people talking about this so I am in desperate need of it. Also The Sculptor which simply looks like a fool proof contour for idiots, I need this too.

Not only does everyone talk about the Tarte foundation they also rave about the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer, again something I am now desperate for. I'm hoping these two beauties will help sort my face out during my break out stages. Finally the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara duo, the main reason behind this want is Zoella. She featured it in a recent video and her eyelashes looked insane, so I need to try it out for myself.

Overall I am desperate to make this Sephora order but it's a toss up between whether my heart or head wins the bet.. Maybe after payday and when my student loan comes in we shall see (it hopefully in my arms mwahaha) Have you ever ordered from Sephora? What's on your wish list?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig