Thursday 21 August 2014

The Body Shop seaweed clarifying toner


As most other make up bloggers, I'm a sucker for a travel sized mini product and here's one. I'll admit I'm not normally one to frequently shop at The Body Shop but am always interested in their products. If you've seen my previous haul from The Body Shop here then you'll see one of the reasons why I couldn't resist picking this product up and also I can now tell you that I wish I picked up more.

The Body Shop says:


'This alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner helps to rebalance combination skin.
  • Removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities
  • Purifies
  • Refreshes
  • Prepares skin for moisturiser'

I always use a toner in my everyday skin care routine as I love how they still manage to find a way to get rid of impurities and make up from your face. And this one also does exactly that, I tend to use this after cleansing and washing my face. It simply just freshens up your face and does not leave it feeling stripped of anything. I have combination skin with an oily t zone and this toner leaves my skin refreshed, matte and either ready for the day or for sleep. It's perfect for use in both the morning and the evening. The smell is also super fresh, light and doesn't linger for long once applied to the face. My skin can react to certain products but this toner is really gentle on the skin leaving it feeling super soft. I picked this sample size up for 75p which is an absolute bargain and if you can still find them at that price then buy them all!

Overall I'm really impressed with this toner and considering the price I paid I definitely wish I had picked up some more! The full size price is slightly more than a drug store price but The Body Shop always have a voucher code lurking so check those out too! You can buy this toner here for £8.50. I'd love to know if you've tried this product or any other from the Seaweed range :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig