Sunday 26 October 2014

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist


I don't know about you but I'm one of those people who clambers into bed and thinks about absolutely everything under the sun that have pretty much no relevance to anything at that moment in time. Due to this I could get into bed at one time and it won't be until a couple of hours later that I'm finally asleep. This is the most annoying and frustrating thing ever, especially when I start counting down the hours I have until I have to be up at the crack of dawn the following morning.

I'm always on the look out for things to help me get into that right frame of mind before I go to sleep in aim to cut down the time it actually takes me to drift off. I've tried a few things before but nothing seems to really work for me, that I've tried anyway. I saw this product in the Avon catalogue quite a while back now and it was on offer (Avon always do many great offers) so I thought why the heck not! I think I paid around £2 for this, maybe even less, which is a bargain - whether it worked or not.

Now I must say I think so many things can influence how you sleep each and every night, also every person is different. This pillow spray smells so lovely and actually really relaxing. The scent is Lavender and Camomile and honestly just smells incredible. I just spray a couple of sprays onto my pillow and around my pillow where my head would be. It doesn't leave your pillow feeling wet which is a plus.

I absolutely love using this product as I find it really does help me relax before sleep and the smell is amazing. Although I'm unsure as to whether it actually helps me get to sleep faster as unfortunately I still think of many things which I think is something only I can change. But it definitely helps me get more prepared for sleep and leave my bedding/room smelling nice. Also for the price it's a great product to try out; like I said it may work differently on different people!

I'd love to know if you have any tips or different products you've tried that have worked for you :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've tried the balm of this and it did work for a while... But not as long as I'd have hoped for. :(

    This sounds really nice though!

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this item as well, is this just for the use of the pillow?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig