Thursday 9 October 2014

Zoella Beauty!


After watching many vlogs all introducing the Zoella Beauty launch, I couldn't resist purchasing a couple of bits for myself when they were released on Feel Unique. I'm 100% sure that you have all heard about Zoe's products because if you haven't then where on earth have you been? They have Zoe written all over them from the rose gold to the polka dots, they are the prettiest and cutest packaged items ever. I did have to restrain myself when purchasing these and did only manage to get two (which shocked me) but I'm sure in the future I will have the others in my collection as I won't be able to stop myself.

So firstly I picked up one of the make up bags out of the two from Zoe's collection. I needed a new make up bag as my old Primark one had served it's time and was on the way out. So when I came across this one I needed to try it out. Now I understand this isn't really aimed at my age group but I wanted to give it a whirl and I love it! It's the perfect size; not too big nor too small. The colours are great and the rose gold zip just makes it.

Secondly the bath fizzes which were top of my list and I just had to have. I've always been a fan of bath bombs/fizzes and anything to make a bath that little bit more exciting and these do exactly that. As I've mentioned the packaging is to die for and the product inside is amazing too. I've already used three of these and they're great. They are simple but make your bath smell gorgeous and the scent isn't too strong nor overpowering either which I think is nice.

Both of these products are amazing quality, affordable and just have Zoella written all over them! I have always watched Zoe's YouTube since starting my own blog and she has always been an inspiration, as she is to many, many other bloggers too I'm sure. If you haven't already (which I'm sure you have) you can find the Zoella Beauty products on Feel Unique and Superdrug also and I definitely recommend checking them out! The other products in Zoe's range are definitely on my wish list for the future :-) well done Zoe!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want to get my hands on the fizz bar! :) Great post!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig