Thursday 30 October 2014

Nip + Fab Spot Fix


I have way to many spot creams lurking around my bedroom and skin care draws, I actually seem to be getting slightly relieved when I finish one just so it's one less to store. I was actually pretty gutted when this one finished as I have absolutely been loving this. The website says:

'This effective formula combines salicylic acid for deep pore cleaning, vital to target blemishes plus eucalyptus and tea tree to purify skin for a triple threat in blemish busting!

Nip+Fab’s Spot Fix works to decrease the appearance of redness and swelling whilst preventing and reducing the appearance of UV-induced erythema for sensitive skin meaning you can get fast relief from spot-prone skin!'


This is an amazing spot gel and really does get to work on those spots! I just pop this on before bed and in the morning the spots have significantly calmed, soothed and gone down. I couldn't recommend this treatment enough if you are like me and have blemish prone skin. It honestly worked a treat and after I've used a few more of my other spot creams up I'll definitely be re-purchasing this product. It isn't the cheapest treatment but by far is not the most expensive either retailing at £9.95. You can buy it from the Nip + Fab website here where it is currently on offer. P.s. excuse the grubby packaging, it was well loved :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig