Saturday 8 November 2014

The Glamour Beauty Power List 2014: Beauty Box


This post has been meaning to go up for far too long and for that I must apologise! These pictures have been sitting on my camera for ages and to be honest I forgot they were there; but better late than never hey! The Glamour/Latest In Beauty boxes are a real winner every time for me. There is always a couple, or a few, products I've been wanting to try included and that was definitely the case this time. So let's get cracking onto what I received in this box..

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish + muslin cloth
My word I have wanted to try this product for far too long and I thought this was a perfect way to get my hands on it and a few other bits I was excited for. This is a cute travel size and comes with a muslin cloth so I can give it a few test runs and see how I get on. I haven't actually tried it yet but I cannot wait to see if it's worth the hype!

Eyeko Eye Makeup Remover Wipes 
I didn't think much about this product when ordering but when they arrived I was excited. These are basically smaller make up wipes designed just for removing eye make up. I thought this was a great concept and a super easy step for those lazy, can't be bothered days. You receive 10 wipes in this pack which is a great amount to try out.

Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence
Surprisingly I'd actually heard of this product through reading another blog (I'm sorry I've forgotten which) and have heard rave reviews about this. Again not something I was overly excited about when ordering but the claims of the product sound really good so I'm looking forward to seeing if it actually works.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
This was a product I was super excited to receive and start using. I've always wanted to try so many different products from Laura Mercier but has never taken that plunge. Her foundation primers always seem to get great reviews and I'm nearly out of my current one so this one is next to try out.

James Read Sleep Mask Tan
Now I must admit this product slightly scares me a little, an overnight tan! I think applying this before bed, sleeping with it on (maybe coming off on pillow sheets?) and then waking up with a promising glowing look? I don't know this sounds amazing but something just doesn't quite add up and I feel I'd do something completely wrong, haha. This will definitely be a product I try where I don't have to go out the next day, for the first attempt anyway to see the results!

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara
Another one I was super excited about, I had been so close to purchasing this mascara on several occasions so I was pleased when it was included in this box so I could finally try it. It's full size so when it's worth £9.99 on it's own it's amazing that it's in this box. I cannot wait to try this mascara and see if it lives up to expectations.

Maybelline Stripped Nudes Lipstick
Another full sized product and I do love Maybelline lipsticks. This nude collection looks gorgeous although I did get a rather dark shade which very clearly won't be nude on me but it may work for more of a vampy lip.

Overall I'm super pleased with the products I received in this beauty box and they never seem to fail me! I can't wait to try out more of the products included. I'd love to know if you've already tried anything from this box? And if you still want to get your hands on this beauty box then you can get it here for only £15.99 :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love the look of all these products! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig