Saturday 23 July 2016

My Current Spot Saviours



Recently my skin has been playing up a lot and you guys know how difficult it is to actually pin point why it's happening, and it's probably just having a moment. A moment with a face full of spots though feels like a lifetime. For the past couple of weeks I've been getting patches of spots, especially on my chin and they're those horrible under the skin ones which are just bloody painful. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about those under the skin ones, other than to try and soothe it and get it out from under the skin somehow. These four products pictured are what I've been using, in attempt, to try and save my skin. Just look at how they colour coordinate together in these pictures, that makes me happy *loser*.

First the Garnier Pure Active Anti-Spot Exfoliating Scrub which I have been using every other day since I purchased it. I have really been enjoying this product, it's really quite invigorating but I like that as it feels as if you're really getting to work on those spots. After using this my face feels squeaky clean and ready for either the rest of my morning or evening routine, depending on when I use this product. Next the Boots Skin Clear Ultra Rapid Action Spot Gel which is a relatively new product I've been using but I always like to have a spot gel on my bedside table. I haven't tried this one before and it was on offer recently at Boots so I thought I'd give it a go. It's in a squeezy tube with a thin nozzle so it's really easy to determine how much product you get out. I wouldn't say this is my most favourite spot gel but it's not the worst. It helps soothe and calm down the redness of angry spots which I like and I make sure I apply this every evening before bed.

A slightly more expensive product I love is the Malin & Goetz 10% sulfur paste which I've had for quite some time now. It's definitely on it's last legs, as it's now quite dry, however I love this product. I use a cotton bud to apply this to those big, nasty spots before going to bed. This isn't really a day time spot get as it leaves a white residue on your face for quite sometime before sinking in. This really helps reduce the size of the spot and also helps to soothe. I like to use this product on my bigger spots and the spot gel on smaller ones. Finally Sudocrem Skin Care Cream which was previously sent to me and I have previously written about. Using Sudocrem on spots is just a cult beauty hack that everybody should know. This particular version is aimed slightly more at spots and is just a really soothing product. I either apply this and really rub it in or apply it in the evenings, but don't rub it in and let it sink in over night. Sometime I do a face mask in this product as it just generally helps your skin in several ways.

There's the four products I've been religiously using for the past few weeks to try and sort my face out! I'm going to touch wood now but I do think it is working and my skin is clearing up which is fab. Let me know your favourite cult spot saviours in the comments as I'd love to try them, if I haven't already!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig