Friday 29 July 2016

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes


Another blemish/spot prone skin product that I've tested out and am going to give you guys a quick review on these facial wipes. I first saw this new Yes To Tomatoes range on the Asos new in section and they instantly caught my eye because they are aimed at blemish prone skin. I've tried other make up wipes from the Yes To range, and enjoyed them, so I thought it was only right that I tested these ones out too. They were also on offer when I purchased them, from Asos, as well and I think I ended up paying around £2.50 for a pack of 30 wipes.

Now I'm just going to put it out there, I hate tomatoes when it comes to food. However, these don't really smell, to me, like tomatoes which is personally a good thing. They do smell nice and refreshing though. The actual wipes feel thick and are just right on the 'wetness' front (I hate wipes that are too wet and soggy). So, I've actually now used this whole pack up therefore can give you a detailed review. I did enjoy using these and when I did use these, not every night, I simply just focused on my face make up - not my eye make up I mean by that. These are great facial wipes however, I didn't find that they really helped my current blemishes or any that might have started making an appearance unfortunately. They removed my make up really well but the main selling point, for me, just didn't work and I didn't see any results.

As I've tried other facial wipes, from the Yes To range, which I also really enjoyed - these ones were just as good. However, I was annoyed at the fact that they didn't help with my blemishes as this was the main reason why I purchased these wipes. There are other products in the Yes To Tomatoes range which I may consider testing out to see if they get to work on my blemish prone skin.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig