Sunday 23 October 2016

Direct Cosmetics Haul & Reviews




I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Direct Cosmetics and was able to choose some products to review for you guys. They offer a whole range of brands on their website, which is definitely worth checking out.

As I said, I was able to select which products I received which I was thrilled about. Firstly I picked up the Lacoste Touch of Pink solid perfume which is just a perfect size for your bag. I picked this because I remember my sister using this perfume when I was younger so it took me back. I actually really like the smell and it's perfect for those little touch ups on the go. I then picked the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream lip balm, which is something I've wanted to try for a while. It's a really thick balm but applies smoothly. I like to apply this before I go to sleep to keep my lips hydrated. I also think this product will be perfect for the coming Winter months. I then picked a NYC nail varnish in a deep coral shade, which I actually think will be great for the Autumnal months, as it's not too vibrant.

I then picked up the L'Oreal Youth Code Luminizer. This product intrigued me when I was browsing products and a serum is something I was missing from my skin care routine. I don't necessarily need this product for the 'youth' side, but there's nothing like starting early! I loved the illuminating aspect of this product as that's something that's difficult to get in the colder months. I then got another product from L'Oreal and it's their Triple Active day moisturiser. My current moisturiser is practically out so I was in need of a new one. Again as it's getting colder, my skin tends to get drier so I think this product will be a great match for my skin. It is a light moisturiser however, so if you need something heavier this one may not be for you.

I then got a Sally Hansen product which I've never seen before and it's the Colour Quick Dry brush nail varnish. This really intrigued me as I've never seen a nail varnish like this before, as I mentioned. It has a brush on the end of it and therefore makes application simple. I picked this lovely truffle shade too which again will be great for Autumn, which I know I keep saying! Finally I picked the Matrix Total Results Heat Resist Conditioner. I'm really trying to not apply too much hear onto my hair currently and I'm doing pretty well! However, when I do use heat I can really feel the affect on my hair. This conditioner is great at making my hair feel smooth and like I've never put heat onto it.

That's it for my Direct Cosmetics haul and first impressions reviews! I was super impressed with all the products I picked and have now tested out. I'm grateful to the lovely people at Direct Cosmetics and I would definitely recommend you check out their website :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig