Thursday 27 October 2016

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Blemish System





La Roche Posay is a brand that I have raved about in the past, so when I received this 3 step system as a present, I was over the moon. You get three full sized products within this set, which is amazing, and they're all clearly targeted at blemish prone skin. I've tried several of their products in the past, one of those being the Effalar Duo which I have previously spoken about so I won't go into too much detail about that one. You can read about that particular product here and here.

The second product you receive in this trio is their clarifying toner. I really loved using this product, I felt like it really cleaned my face. It got rid of any left over make up that my cleanser may have left of my face, which was super satisfying. I found this product was also really soothing on my blemishes and also helped with the redness. Over time, after using this product, I would say I saw a difference when I finished using this product. Using a toner is the one of the steps of a 'skin care routine' that I honestly do not normally do. However, I thoroughly enjoyed doing so whilst using this particular toner.

The third product is the purifying foaming gel which is effectively a foaming face wash. Unfortunately this is the product that I don't rate very highly out of the three. I simply found that it did nothing for my skin or my blemishes and I don't really have much else to say about this particular product if I'm honest.

Overall this is a great trio set, I personally just cannot warm to the face wash however, it may work for others. I cannot rate the Effaclar Duo enough, it is by far my favourite La Roche Posay product and if you haven't tried it already then you definitely should. Let me know your favourite La Roche Posay products, as I would definitely like to try some newbies!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig