Sunday 17 May 2020

Latest Lockdown Reads


Obviously I have continued to read masses of books during lockdown and now my ‘read’ pile is forever growing, I thought it best that I share the latest ones with you. I simply cannot wait until I can get back into some charity shops and purchase some new books to read!

Landline by Rainbow Rowell 
This was a quick read for me and personally not one of my favourites, I think it’s more of a teen book but still a good storyline nonetheless. A lovely read if you’re a little bit younger, want something easy that you can get into quickly and not too bulky. Good length chapters and well written, it is a good book just not my personal cup of tea.

Never Greener by Ruth Jones
I loved this book! Another really easy to read book with again good length chapters. It’s really well written and is a romantic novel, again not my usual genre. However, this one seemed more based at my age group therefore I enjoyed it a lot more. Definitely keeping my eyes peeled for Ruth Jones next book out later this year.

Blood Sisters by Jane Corry 
My favourite genre.. it took me a few more chapters than usual to get into the storyline however, thoroughly enjoyed it when I did. A good couple of twists in there to keep you reading and definitely some tense, thriller moments. 

Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter 
First thing about this book was the super long chapters, which I personally don’t like! But it was a very gripping storyline, you simply just didn’t know what was going to happen next or where the book was going to take you. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig