Saturday 9 May 2020

ASOS Wishlist


Sandals - here
Shirt dress - here
Mom jean - here
Sweatshirt - here
Bardot dress - here
Leggings - here

I don’t know about you, but recently I’ve been finding myself scrolling through the new in sections of many fashion websites.. it must be all this free time I have! The one site I’ve found myself most drawn to is Asos. I have the Asos app on my iPad and have just found myself clicking on it daily to search through the new fashion pieces/styles, especially with this lovely weather we’ve been having in the U.K. 

So because of this obsession I seem to have taken up, I thought I would share a few pieces with you that I’ve put into my saved items. Firstly, the Nevada Sweatshirt is just the perfect piece for lockdown as it looks super comfy and would look great oversized with some cycling shorts. I’m not super tall but I do find that I can’t get away with normal mini dresses, without flashing something, so for this style dress I usually opt from the tall range. This Bardot denim look one is exactly that but from New Look on Asos. I’m not sure how white it would stay on me but is such an easy outfit with some summer sandals and crossbody bag. Now I’ve just said white things may not stay white on me, and I’ve saved some white mom jeans! But I’ve seen so many people style these with a simple tee, tucked in with a belt and either sandals or trainers and I’m all about the simple fashion so had to include them. 

Another dress from the tall section is this shirt style which I loved because of the tie waist which you’d be able to cinch in, a feature I personally love. Again another super simple outfit paired with sandals or trainers. I keep mentioning sandals so I had to feature a pair and boy are these a good looking pair. They’re simple and chunky and black goes with everything. I have the heart eyed emoji all over these sandals! Finally, with it being lockdown, I have actually been finding the time to do some home workouts in my living room, but I definitely don’t have the gear. I found these gym leggings and loved the elephant grey colour of them. These are super affordable too!

That’s my current saved wish list on Asos, let me know your Spring/Summer staples and please tell me I’m not the only one scrolling through new in! I’ve actually done an Asos haul, awaiting delivery, so head on over to my Instagram to find out what I picked up @simplyjustnatalie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig