Monday 4 May 2020

Currently Pinning: House Renovations


Since lockdown I’ve found myself rediscovering platforms that I’d kind of put to one side and left abandoned. I mean the main one was actually my blog, which is slowly getting back into motion, but another platform that I used to use all the time was Pinterest. I used to pin a bit of everything and could spend long periods of time scrolling through the website, not even narrowing my search but still finding inspiration and ideas that I loved. This being one of the highlights of the site, from what you’ve previously pinned it narrows searches down to things you may be interested in (yes I know that’s not new news to most of you!). However, since moving into our ‘granny bungalow’ as we refer to our home to nicely, I’ve been pinning the odd bits here and there. Now, in lockdown, I’ve been doing it a lot more and not just home decor. Although, I am planning on showing you some of our bungalow renovations in future posts because calling it a ‘granny bungalow’ is being kind... we used to call it the ‘sh*t hole’!

However, if you’re not on Pinterest and are looking for something to keep you occupied during lockdown, definitely look into signing up to it! It will keep you entertained and make you want to try new hacks, diy your furniture and buy new fashion trends.
If you wish to follow me and have a look at what I’ve been currently pinning then you can use the widget on the side of my blog >>>> or my username is: natalieellis23
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your post is very helpful. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips
    House Renovations in Camberwell,

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig