Monday 25 March 2013

PAYDAY WANTS


Is it just me or has March been THE longest month ever!? It still feels like payday is weeks away but fear not it's now only days away :) Now I've also noticed that I do not need 5 dresses in 1 month but they are all just so pretty I couldn't resist putting them in this post and showing you! 

Now along with all the things above I've found the prettiest bag which I also want.. whoops. It's very hard to find a bag to please me, I'm very fussy with them and the tiniest detail can put me off straight away! The reason I haven't included a picture is because it won't let me on the website so I'll just have to share the link with you instead, sorry! But here it is:

http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_1,acc_1.7/3891791500

CONFESSION: I finished writing this post then thought of the great invention that is Google and decided to google the bag... where I found the perfect picture of it. Why did I not think of this before? I do not know the answer.. but anyway I shall now leave you with a picture of the gorgeous bag below and leave the link above so you can check it out there also :)

 Now in a few days it'll be treat time, although I have said I'm only allowed to buy myself one of these items.. we'll see how that goes ;) over and out xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love dresses five and six. Think you should buy number six for you - so cute!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your 300th follower! I love your blog it's lovely :)
    You picked some gorgeous dresses too, I really like the black flower one and the first white one, you've good taste :)

    Elle xo
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig