Saturday 17 January 2015

Slightly random Boots haul

Sometime it just gets to that point where I need a total mix of different things from Boots due to current products running out. So basically this haul was a necessity, I wish! But I do love a random Boots haul that contains all completely new products that I actually didn't look into before buying. Occasionally before buying beauty products I'll give a few reviews a good read to see if I think they will suit me. Although it was rather nice for this haul to not do that for once and to test out the products for myself without any views already on the products.

Anyway so firstly I picked up two new face masks; Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed and Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed peel off masque. Recently I had tried out a thermal heating mask and I loved it! So I decided to buy one of my own from Soap and Glory. I haven't tried any of these products yet but the claims this mask makes sound really good and also that it's good for blemishes which is right up my street. The second mask just randomly popped up whilst I was searching Boots online. I've heard a seaweed mask is also great for blemishes so thought, as it was super cheap, I would pick it up and try it out.

Next I was in desperate need for a new moisturiser. My skin has changed dramatically recently and nothing that I currently have has been working and that I can tell you is super duper stressful. So now I have very dry combination skin which I've never had before so unsure of how to treat it. I came across this Olay moisturiser which claims to be for normal/dry/combination skin so I'm hoping it will help sort my whole face out just with one moisturiser. (If you have any tips on this skin type I'd be so grateful to know!)

I then picked up a new hair detangling spray from Mark Hill. I cannot live without one of these sprays as my hair is constantly knotty and super difficult to run a brush through it. These sprays really help especially after washing my hair. I've tried many of these in the past and cannot wait to try this one out also. Finally probably the most random purchase is some ear plugs. I've never tried ear plugs before but a friend was talking about these specific ones from BioEars and rave about them. I am a very light sleeper and once woken I find it ever so hard to get back to sleep. So I figured that with the use of some ear plugs then maybe this would help solve the problem, so I will let you know how I get on.

And that's it for my haul, slightly random but super exciting to try out a load of new products! Let me know if you've tried anything I purchased and your thoughts on them. Also any make up or skin care tips on dry combination skin would be very much appreciated! Hope you all have a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig