Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bourjois Haul





I recently headed to Boots online as I was in need of one of their nail polish removers and a primer. Luckily for me they had an offer on which was when you spent £15 you got a free gift. The free gift consisted of three full sized products and a mini. The mini was the mascara, then you got a lipstick, nail varnish and eye shadow. You're probably thinking "well you've only photographed two of those products you mentioned", well I was kind enough to give those away as I already own a red nail varnish and pretty much the same colour eye shadows. Yes I am also trying to limit my beauty stash!

So one of the main reasons was to repurchase Bourjois' nail varnish remover, I originally had the one in the pink pot but I saw this newer one. This one has the same as the original with the pot to remover nail varnish on your fingers but also on your toes. I know I love the original so I'm looking forward to seeing how well the toe part of this product works. The second reason I made this order was for a new primer and I saw this one which intrigued me. It's their flower perfection translucent smoothing primer and it comes in a screw lid pot. I'm looking forward to try this as it looks so different from your normal primer.

Next onto the two product I kept from the free gift, firstly was their volume glamour max mascara which is a mini version. I used to love Bourjois mascaras but I haven't actually tried one for a really long time. Finally was a full sized rouge edition velvet lipstick in Red Pepper which I was really excited about. I've heard a lot of things about these liquid lipsticks from Bourjois and have always wanted to get my hands on one. I wouldn't have actually picked this colour for myself but I honestly absolutely love it!

That's it for my small Bourjois haul! I'd love to hear if you've tried any of these products I purchased and you thoughts :-) I'm thinking I may need to remove and repaint my toes now so I can give that nail varnish a whirl!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig