Sunday 24 January 2016

Bourjois Nail Polish Remover Hands & Feet




Recently my old Bourjois nail polish remover had dried up so I headed to the Boots website and picked up a new one. I opted for the newer version of the pink pot and went for this one which also includes a nail polish remover for your toe nails. I loved my pink pot for my nails, it was so easy to use and you didn't have to use a load of cotton pads, getting messy in the action. So there was no question to repurchase, although I slightly upgraded to get the extra toe nail polish remover.

If you haven't heard of this contraption before then it's simple. You pop your finger, with nail varnish on, in the sponge hole and twist your finger until the nail varnish is removed. You then carry on until all your finger nails are nail varnish free, it honestly works within seconds. I love this product, especially the nail varnish section, due to it's simplicity. There is quite a strong scent within this product but I just tend to wash my hands thoroughly afterwards to get rid of that and it's fine.

Onto the toe remover which lives on the inside of the lid of this product. It's basically a small round sponge which you apply onto your toes and the nail varnish you wish to remove. After using this to remove red nail varnish from my toes, I can say that I really wasn't very impressed. Although yes it did do the job and remove my nail varnish, it basically stained the skin around my toes bright red which I really wasn't impressed with. I then had to put some normal nail varnish remover on a cotton pad and go around my skin removing the red stain. Although I can't fault the product it just made the process much more of a faff which was annoying.

Overall I love the nail varnish remover for your fingers and will continue to use this every time I need to remove my nail varnish. This product also tends to last for a really long time before drying out so you definitely get your moneys worth. I can't say if I'll be using the nail varnish remover for my toes again, maybe I'll try with a less bright colour and see what the results are. Let me know if you've tried this product and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig