Tuesday 12 January 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo



I bet I can guess what you're thinking... another new dry shampoo?! Yes, I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to trying new ones out, thinking there must be one out there that lives up to my favourite Batiste. This Garnier one was recently on offer at Boots, hence why I couldn't resist buying it, and also I believe that it's a relatively new product.

I've been using this product ever since I received it, as I wasn't a fan of the Dove one I had been using, and I can say that this one is ok. Unfortunately I wouldn't go for much more than 'ok' simply because this one doesn't really refresh my hair. I feel after spraying this rather liberally onto my hair, it still has that greasy feel to it which is what I'm trying to get rid of. However I do love the scent of this one which is lemon and green tea, which is actually a really refreshing scent and perfect for a dry shampoo. I also love that this dry shampoo doesn't leave any white residue on the hair which is great and means less massaging in to get rid of it.

Overall I'm not fully impressed with this dry shampoo although this definitely is not one of the worst ones I've ever tried. As I said I love the scent which is refreshing, I just wish that this product would refresh my hair as well. I'm not saying it doesn't get rid of any of the grease, it does get ride of some definitely. Unfortunately I feel as though there is still some grease residue left in my hair which I am clearly not a fan of. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried this dry shampoo or one from the Garnier range!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig