Thursday 28 January 2016

A Few Essentials & Treats




Why can I not seem to contain myself when shopping online on Boots? It's a serious killer and I need to cut down. Yes some of these things were essential due to my current products running out but there's definitely no need for all of it. I guess that explains the beauty blogger in me hey, please say I'm not the only one?

So lets start with the essentials because it will make me feel better. I was in need of a new dry shampoo so I went back to my original favourite which is this Batiste one with a hint of colour in it - which means no white residue! I've tested so many dry shampoos now and this one always comes out on top. Another essential was a heat protector for my hair and I picked up this one from Toni & Guy which I haven't tried before. It was on offer with 1/3 off the price so I snapped it up. This one can also be used on dry hair which I find really difficult to find in heat protectors and I needed one for dry hair so this was perfect. I was also in need of a waterproof mascara but when I saw this offering from NYX I was so intrigued. I have many mascaras in my stash so I thought this would be perfect for me and to use those mascaras up. This product is basically a waterproof top coat for normal mascaras. I'm really looking forward to testing this out to see if it works.

Onto the not so essential products... Firstly I saw this new beauty tool from Maybelline called Dream Blender. I absolutely love the Real Techniques sponge and this tool reminded me of that but on a stick basically. Maybelline products were then on offer, buy one get one half price, so of course I had to get something else. I opted for the Brow Satin as my current brow product is nearly on the way out so I was thinking ahead. This product has a fine tip for defining the shape and then some sort of sponge for filling on the other end, I think. I'm looking forward to giving this a go when my current brow product runs out. Finally I picked up the La Roche-Posay Nutritic lip balm, it was on offer so I couldn't resist and I have a thing for lip balms at the minute. My lips just aren't shifting from this dry stage so I'm basically trying out all lip balms which I've never tried to see if they work their magic.

And that's it for another naughty Boots haul from me. I would say hopefully you won't see another one of these for a while but I'm not sure I can make that promise. Keep your eyes peeled for reviews on these products that I've purchased :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig