Thursday 11 February 2016

Empties #8





I seem to forget how many empties I actually have, until it gets to the point where I physically cannot fit anymore in my little basket I keep them in. It's surprising how many empty products my storage basket can hold, then when it comes to photographing them I know it's going to be a pretty lengthy blog post. So I apologise in advance but there are some great products featured in this empties post.

Firstly the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder which I absolutely loved. It's a really lightweight powder and doesn't make you look chalky but does the job really well. It kept my oiliness at bay for a reasonable amount of time but I always knew I could reapply without worrying about looking powdery. Next the Mark Hill Turn Up The Heat Spray which you can apply onto dry hair and that's how I used it. I normally wash my hair in the evenings and then style it the next morning so a heat protector which works on dry hair is a must for me and believe it or not, there's not many out there that I've found! There's not much I can say on this product but it did the job and I enjoyed using it. Then the Boots Dream Pillow Spray which is my second bottle of the stuff. It's easy to use and leaves my pillow smelling of lavender which is lovely. I'm not fully convinced this helps me get to sleep but it's definitely a nice product to use.

One of my all time favourite mascaras is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes which I've repurchased many times in the past. This particular tube was sent to me but obviously I loved the product due to trying it previously. It leaves my lashes looking lengthened and completely natural, no clumps in sight. Next is the Olay Complete Care Moisturiser which I purchased when my skin started becoming drier in places. I really liked it to begin with, then another one came into my hands so I stopped using it but recently I went back to it and loved it. It's really lightweight for a normal/dry skin moisturiser and sunk into my skin nicely. It helped my dry patches stay hydrated and didn't effect my oily patches all that badly. Next I used up the Witch Overnight Clearing Serum and after using it all up, I'm not sold on this product. I used this nearly every night for a long period of time but I really didn't see much difference in my spots in the morning.

Pen-ultimately I used up my Origins Super Spot Remover which I absolutely loved and would you believe it this tiny pot lasted me such a long time. I definitely think this product works better on the larger, more painful spots rather than those pesky little ones. You get the stinging feeling and it really helps reduce the size and redness of big spots. Finally my Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover has all dried up so I have invested in a new one. This product is genius and makes removing nail varnish so, so much easier and much less hassle. It's definitely worth it and as I said I've repurchased already so it goes to show how much I need this product in my stash.

And that's my lengthy empties post complete! I hope you found a new product which takes your fancy that I've raved about in this post. Let me know your thoughts on any of the products I've mentioned in this post :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig