Sunday 21 February 2016

NYX Cosmetics Proof It!




I know many bloggers prefer the waterproof version of a mascara to the normal version. I haven't fallen into that trap and simply always just buy the normal version of any mascara that I want to try or know that I like. The only reason I will buy a waterproof mascara is if I know I'm going to be in need of one; for example going on a hot holiday for one.

Whilst browsing Boots I came across this product from NYX Cosmetics which I was really intrigued by. It's basically a mascara, that you apply on top of your normal mascara and it makes it waterproof. I couldn't decide whether this was too gimmicky that it wouldn't work or whether it was genius. It was a little cheaper than buying a normal waterproof mascara, and all the products I've tried from NYX I have loved, so I thought I would give it a go.

I had a funeral recently so I tested this product on that day and it worked brilliantly. I used my Rimmel Super Curler mascara underneath this product and it applied really easily. It didn't ruin the mascara I had already applied, you couldn't tell I had applied it and it went on smoothly.

There's not too much more I can say about this product but it really did work! So if there's a mascara that you love that you want to turn waterproof without actually buying the waterproof version (if there even is one) then this is your man! As I mentioned it's cheaper than buying a whole new mascara too so it's a win win situation. I would definitely recommend this product, NYX is a brand I am really rating currently :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow this sounds great! I've been loving NYX too recently so will definitely keep an eye out for this! x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig