Saturday 13 February 2016

La Roche-Posay Serozinc




This post has been a long time coming; I actually purchased this product a while back but have only just recently started using it daily, hence why the post is late. I cannot tell you why I didn't really use this product when I first purchased it but none the less I'm using it daily now. It was such a hyped product when it was first released here in the UK and now the hype has died down, I'll give you my review.

La Roche-Posay is one of my favourite skin care brands and I love their anti-blemish range, which this product fits into. This product is aimed at oily, blemish prone skin and aims to mattify the skin whilst soothing after cleansing. You can simply spray this product onto the skin, which is my preferred method, but you can also put this product onto a cotton pad and apply that way. It's such a simple product to add into your current skin care routine and I do believe that it has helped my skin.

So after cleansing I spray this product all over my face, I do have oily and dry patches but this product doesn't irritate the dry patches and is obviously aimed at oily skin so it works fine all over my face. I do try and aim this at my problem areas but the spray is really fine and sprays quite a large area so that can be difficult, not that it matters. As I said the spray is really fine and really doesn't take very long to sink into the skin after application. It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean, which are clearly both great feelings for the skin.

When I wake in the morning my skin still feels refreshed although it has gathered some excess oil overnight, but this is totally normal for my skin however annoying it is. I think this product has helped my spots, especially the small clusters of tiny spots I get which are sometimes under the skin, I find these less irritable and noticeable.

Overall I'm really enjoying using this product and due to it being such a simple product to add into my skin care routine, it's just so easy and makes a difference. If you've yet to try this product then I would definitely recommend giving it a whirl if you have oily/blemish prone skin. Also if you've tried this product I would also recommend checking out La Roche-Posay's other anti-blemish products as they're just as good :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig