Sunday 28 February 2016

My Week In Pictures #24


I apologise for being slightly MIA this week but it's definitely been a busy one! The beginning of the week was my birthday, then it was the first lecture this year at uni that I had to attend and finally the end of the week saw me with a sickness bug which I'm currently still in bed with although the worst of it has definitely gone! So yes, it's been a pretty hectic week and I simply just haven't had time to sit down with my laptop and write a blog post; let alone write any more of my dreaded dissertation.

First thing I wanted to mention was my new found hobby of scrapbooking which I recently did a full blog post on. There wasn't anything particular which spurred me on other than having a lot of printed photographs and not knowing what to do with them all. I headed to the Paperchase website and ordered myself some supplies and got stuck in. I really enjoy doing it and it's just something I can do to relax a bit more, not that I have much time for any of that at the moment. But when I do and when I finish uni, I will have more time to spend on it which I'm looking forward too.

As mentioned it was my birthday at the beginning of the week although it really didn't feel like it. I celebrated with some friends the weekend before and was supposed to be celebrating this weekend; but unfortunately this sickness bug got in the way which is such a pain. However I am hoping to go out this coming weekend to finally celebrate again. On my actual birthday, which I share with my mum, we just went out to a local pub for some food which was nice and chilled. I always say "nothing special" but it was a really nice family meal. Oh and the Spectre DVD was a pressie, I'm soo excited to finally watch it!

I've been testing out the new L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay range recently which I picked up in a bundle from Boots. I'm still testing so I won't give away anything for certain yet, although keep your eyes peeled for a full blog post in the future. Something like this range has always appealed to me as it is exactly my hair type, oily roots and dry ends, so keep your eyes peeled for my review.

That's my week wrapped up in a snappy blog post and I'm honestly now considering bed. I haven't left my bed or pj's in 4 days, I have work tomorrow and would really like to feel better very soon! I hope you've all had a lovely week! P.s. can you believe we're in March this coming week?! Madness.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. happy belated birthday! I love all of these pictures :) x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig