Sunday 20 September 2015

20 Random Facts About Me


I thought I would take the chance today, whilst on my holiday, to do another kind of tag post and tell you another 25 random facts about me. It's been a long time since I wrote my last 50 random facts about me post so I thought I would tell you all a little bit more about me, if you are interested in any way. So yes I don't know if I've actually mentioned this on my blog yet but I am currently on holiday in Kos, Greece. All these recent posts are scheduled for you guys so I hope you're enjoying them :-)

1. I'm in my final year of uni - yay for dissertation! (NOT)
 
 
2. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews who I love to pieces
 
 
3. I've always wanted to go to LA
 
 
4. I'm in love with my brand new car
 
 
5. I'm always browsing online stores
 
 
6. I cannot stop drinking tea, 2 sugars please!
 
 
7. I cannot get enough of Instagram, I'm always on it
 
 
8. I absolutely hate the dentist
 
 
9. I'm very fussy about other people doing my make up
 
 
10. I rarely paint my nails anymore
 
 
11. I wish I could travel the world more
 
 
12. I want to be more brave with my hair and do something different
 
 
13. I've never had a professional facial
 
 
14. I'm a lover of nude lipsticks
 
 
15. I really want to own a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses
 
 
16. I love watching thunderstorms
 
 
17. I love going to bed early
 
 
18. I still get too excited for Christmas
 
 
19. I really want to find the perfect oversized denim jacket
 
 
20. I love trainers
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this different post from me, I do like to break up my posts every now and then and I hope you do too :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig