Thursday 24 September 2015

L'Oreal Facial Cleansing Oil



I've become a lover of cleansing oils recently and it all started with The Body Shop's Camomile oil cleanser. There don't seem to be many out on the high street but recently I spotted this one on the Boots website. My Body Shop one ran out so I was in need of a new one and wanted to try a different one simply just to see how it differs.

This one really doesn't differ much at all from The Body Shop one and I am also really enjoying this one too. Firstly the packaging works really well, the pump makes it super easy to get the product out and use. It allows you to know how much product you are using and I normally use around four pumps of the oil which covers my whole face. Four pumps sounds like a lot but I feel like this one doesn't give out as much product on each pump.

This product easily dissolves my make up from the day and doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and I feel like it's the perfect start to my evening routine. I find using a cleansing oil is such a quick and easy way to remove my make up that it has now become normal to me. I couldn't think of using a different method to remove my make up now as I'm really enjoying using an oil. I find that it also really helps with my dry patches and doesn't affect my oily t zone.

Overall this is another great cleansing oil, alike to The Body Shop offering, and I'm really enjoying using it. This is also slightly cheaper and is currently on offer at Boots so if this is interesting you then now's the time to buy it. I really cannot say which I prefer between the two I've tried which is great. Both work really well for my skin type which I am really pleased about. Let me know if you've tried this product and you're thoughts on cleansing oils in general!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I've never tried a cleansing oil before but it sounds like a great product!! I'll have to look into trying one :)

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig