Thursday 22 October 2015

Lusting Over Zara

Zara



Zara top
£45 - zara.com



Zara jacket
£45 - zara.com



Zara cropped jeans
£19 - zara.com



Zara loafer shoes
£19 - zara.com



Zara black tote
£23 - zara.com



Zara scarve
£17 - zara.com



I've been a lover of Zara for a really long time and there is always something I am lusting over. It's been a long time since I shared a wish list on my blog so I thought sharing all things Zara would be the perfect come back.

The jacket is probably my favourite item featured in this wish list. I love fashion items with borg material as it is super soft and perfect for the colder months! The bag is also high up there as I find a tote bag the most stylish and easy bag ever.

I also used Polyvore for the first time to share this wish list with you and it was the perfect and easy way to do so. If you haven't checked them out before then I would definitely recommend doing so!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig