Sunday 25 October 2015

My Week In Pictures #20


What a mad week it's been this week! It was the first time this Autumn that I've had to de-ice my car which is mental. It seems way too early for that to be starting here in the UK but on the other hand today it is 2 months exactly until Christmas - also mad.

I've met up with my school friends this week and had a lovely 2 course meal at a local restaurant called Wine Vaults. It was bloody lovely and so nice to catch up considering that one of them has just got engaged!!

After a year I finally found the perfect camel coat and I found it in Primark would you believe. I always find it hard to find anything really nice there as my local one isn't great. But when I spotted this I couldn't not buy it. It was a bargain at £25 and I've been wearing it a lot since purchasing it.

I've been spending a lot of time with my nieces and nephews recently which has been lovely. That socks and shoes combo is my youngest nephew and just how bloody adorable is it?! I couldn't help but snap it because I love it so much. On the other hand, my nephew didn't so much as he's not a fan of socks, bless him!

I've been naughty and buying even more from Boots which is terrible but a haul is up on my blog of this photo. But I have also been shopping today and purchased even more - yes I'm slapping the back of my hand right now. It's all for good reasoning as Boots are now stocking NYX make up so of course I had to buy some things - expect a haul soon.

Hopefully this week will be slightly more chilled but I'm sure it probably won't be simply as my work load is huge. I hope you've all had a lovely week and weekend with an extra hour in bed :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a lovely post! Your nephew's shoes and socks combo is adorable, his little legs and feet are soo cute. Hope you have another good week this week!

    Emma
    www.unf4bul0us.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig