Saturday 31 October 2015

Sephora Formula X Nail Colour in Enigma




Ever since these first came out in Sephora, I wanted to try one. I saw many bloggers write about them but you cannot ship nail varnish therefore I couldn't get my hands on one. Until I went to France at the end of Summer, I came across a Sephora! I wasn't actually looking for these in particular but when I saw them I knew I had to pick one up. The colour range was insane though making the decision very difficult.

After a while I settled for this colour called "Enigma" which is a gorgeous deep teal, green shade. I tried to think back to my nail collection at home whilst choosing but that also was a hard thing to do. I'm pretty sure I don't own a colour like this, although I still haven't checked. I could have easily picked up more than one shade and looking back I probably should of but with not knowing whether I would like them or not, I didn't.

The formula of these nail varnishes is super duper, with two coats it is fully opaque which as you may know is a winner with me. The application was easy and it went on smooth. The shape of the brush is also great for me personally as it is slightly bigger than the normal. Therefore you can literally nearly do one nail in one sweep.

I applied this nail varnish on my toes when I went to Greece and it honestly lasted the whole 8 days with NO chips! I didn't think this would last not because of the nail varnish but with going in the swimming pool daily and the sea. I thought it may have just worn down but the colour was still vibrant at the end of my holiday which I was impressed with.

This is the perfect Autumnal teal colour for your nails, and toes not that you'd get them out in the cold weather. I absolutely love the formula and if I come across these again then I will definitely pick up another shade or two. They are quite a pricey nail varnish but you definitely get the quality here. If you're near a Sephora or are going to head to one I definitely recommend picking one up. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried one :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig