Tuesday 1 March 2016

La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips



If you've been reading my blog for a while now then skip ahead, if you're new then you'll need to know that relatively recently I've been scouring the high street beauty shops for the perfect lip balm. My lips, a few months back, became very dry and nothing I had in my stash was helping. So I headed online to Boots to see what I could find on offer. I've tried a few now but the current one that I've been testing out is this one from La Roche-Posay. I picked this up in a recent haul as it was on offer and I love several other products from La Roche-Posay so thought this would be a good option.

I've been using this now for a good few weeks and have really been enjoying it. I must admit there's nothing 'special' about this product packaging or smell or luxe wise. It's your standard twist up lip balm in plastic packaging but what I will admit is that it does the job, really quite well. On application it doesn't seem like the creamiest of lip balms but it actually really is. It keeps my lips hydrated for a long period of time and actually stops them from being sore/itchy. There's no scent to this product either which I actually quite like as it just makes it seem really focused on transforming your lips.

There's not much more I can say about a lip balm but what I can say is that I've really been enjoying using this offering from La Roche-Posay. I believe it retails around £6 which may seem like quite a bit for a high street lip balm but I believe it really does work. Let me know if you've tried this or what your favourite lip balm for dry lips is :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig