Monday 2 May 2016

My Week in Pictures #25


It's been a while since I last wrote one of these posts (again) but it's been an odd few weeks. I've been spending a lot of time with my laptop writing my dissertation, no change there hey, and I just feel out of the loop really. I've also had some exciting news come my way, but I'm not one to jinx anything so I'll be keeping that one a secret for the time being.

One thing that I have been enjoying doing quite a bit recently is walking, it sounds lame I know. But now the nights have become lighter and the weather hasn't been too bad in the UK, it's been nice to take my dog out walking in the evenings. Not far from home are quiet country roads which are perfect to take the dog down so she can have a run off of the lead. It's also been nice to take the dog in the car and go for walks elsewhere and recently me and my mum took her to Southwold. It's such a lovely place to walk and she was able to go onto the beach which she loves. I took my camera out for a test drive which was actually quite scary, but also really good fun.

I've really been trying to limit what I spend each month recently too and my three purchases are photographed in this post. These sunglasses from Toyshades @ Asos which I am in love with, this cactus sweatshirt also from Asos and two new books from Amazon. I've not totally put myself on a "ban" as such but I really want to limit it much more than I would normally, as I can go slightly wild.

I've also been spending a bit of time with family as usual and recently it was my nephews 2nd birthday. We're waiting for a nice weekend of weather to go and celebrate it properly at the zoo. Overall it's been a random few weeks and I cannot wait to get back to some sort of normality when my dissertation is out of my life for good! I hope you're all enjoying your extended weekend, if you got one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig